Essential MCQs for Certification in Lifestyle Medicine 1st Edition
Written by an interdisciplinary and multinational team of distinguished medical doctors and authors, Lifestyle Medicine presents a collection of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) designed to help prepare a new generation of clinicians with the necessary knowledge to practice lifestyle medicine safely and confidently. Ideal for anyone preparing for examinations in the new speciality of lifestyle medicine at the postgraduate level, and especially useful for those studying for the Diploma in Lifestyle Medicine, taking the American Board of Lifestyle Medicine or International Board of Lifestyle Medicine exams, you???ll find every key aspect of lifestyle? Medicine in this book.
- 25 questions covering an introduction to lifestyle medicine, including definitions, the difference between lifestyle medicine and other fields, and Physician’s Competencies in the practice of lifestyle medicine
- 62 questions covering the fundamentals of health behaviour change
- 47 questions covering key clinical processes in lifestyle medicine, including the classification of different lifestyle-related illnesses, measures of fitness, and fitness testing options
- 88 questions covering nutrition science, assessment, and prescription, including food labels and prescribing nutrition
- And much, much more: a total of 531 questions covering all key aspects of lifestyle medicine
Perfect for clinicians in virtually any specialty aiming to develop expertise in lifestyle medicine, Lifestyle Medicine will also earn a place on the shelves of nurses and other allied health professionals, including pharmacists, dietitians and nutritionists, health educators, researchers, health coaches, and occupational therapists.